GTA V Realistic Driving Mod changes driving physics in GTA V to be as practical as possible. Science definitions for every car have already been produced from scratch using every single available parameter. Development started on May 13 and got 22 weeks, 1300+ hours. Driving science were designed for all the 320 cars independently, spending typically 3.3 hours on each vehicle. Each change has been TESTED INGAME and CONFIRMED to be working as planned. Therefore the long development cycle. No idea crafting, no assumptions. This mod is based on hard facts only.
This mod makes driving physics in GTA V as realistic as possible. Physics definitions for every single vehicle are created from scratch utilizing every single available parameter. Ask anyone who’s played the Just Cause series which is the grappling hook.
This is the official Realistic Driving mod for GTA V which is Developed by Killatomate.
Most striking features of GTA V Realistic Driving Mod :
- Realistic driving physics
- Realistic off-road driving
- Performance of every single vehicle matches its real-life counterpart perfectly
- Improvements to other physics
- Automated brakes have been disabled
- Police cars don’t drive like on rails anymore, more realistic physics are applied to their vehicles
- Alternative Scaled Top speed version
- The properties of all driveable surfaces have been reworked
- ill Gotten Gains 1
- ill Gotten Gains 2
- XMAS 3
- Lowriders 2
- Further Adventures in Finances
- Cunning Stunts
Included vehicle categories:
- Supercars, Sports Cars, Coupes, Sedans, Compacts, Classic Sportscars, Muscle Cars, Lowriders, SUVs, Offroad, Vans, Service, Emergency, Motorcycles.
- Heavy Trucks, Helicopters, Planes, Boats
How to Install GTA V Realistic Driving Mod
- Manual Installation: Open the *.oiv installer with a zip tool (e.g., 7-Zip) to extract its content
- Your game needs to be in extracted format, not GOD.
- Then extract and put the two files (default.xex, update.rpf) in GTA V disc 2 directories. Replace default.xex and add update.rpf there. That’s it!
- Delete all the title updates! They are imported in the mod!
- Always make a backup of your files!
Realistic Driving Mod Details:
- LocationGames – Grand Theft Auto V
- Mods – Realistic Driving V
- Files – Filename RealisticDrivingV_2.2.zip
- Added – Mar 21st, 2017
- Size – 1.76mb (1,849,127 bytes)