7 Days to Die is a survival horror video game by The Fun Pimps. 7 Days to Die mods was released through Early Access on Steam for Microsoft Windows and OS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game’s events happen after a nuclear Third World War that destroyed an extremely large part of the world, except for some areas such as the fictional county of Navezgane, Arizona. The player is a survivor of the war who must survive by finding shelter.
7 Days to Die mods for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One
7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivaled crafting. 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter game. Also check out the 7 Days to Die Mod Launcher made by SphereII, an easy way to manage mods both locally and on a server.
- OSX: Game crashing on startup if multiple monitors
- Linux: Graphics corruption on some GPUs
- Windows: Game crashing after entering a game on old NVIDIA drivers
Our goal is to create a lasting gaming experience you can’t get anywhere else that we’ll all be playing, upgrading and supporting for years to come. It’s more than a game it’s a labor of love! Check out these 7 Days to Die Mods and Console Commands to extends the gaming experience.
1. SteelMod v6 (A15) (7DTD RPG MOD)
- Extensive class system, with a standard starting class
- 540 custom items. Guns, armors, tools, foods, medicines
- Custom Blocks, Custom Recipes
- Special weapon types
- Working appliances, like Ovens and Sinks
- Machines used to harvest raw materials
- Extended farming
- Over a dozen new plants and seeds for expanded farming
- Drugs and a new wellness system
- Tougher, faster, and stronger zombies
- 3 Terrifying Zombie Boss types
- Custom icons for added immersion
Here’s a look at the Primary Jobs available for SteelMod:
- Gunsmith – Responsible for assembly of the gun parts and bullets, as well as able to craft some weapons exclusively
- Craftsman – Smelts metals needed to make tools, armor, and more
- Doctor – Creates the medicines needed to survive comfortably
- Farmer – Able to reproduce crops and assemble rifles
- Cook – Prepares exquisite meals for boosts, better aid, and fullness
- Carpenter – Builds extra strong blocks capable of withstanding hordes
- Mercenary – The gun for hire. Able to craft exclusive, custom weapons, armors, and tools for an upper hand
2. Death Legion’s Live Free or Die – 7 Days to Die mods
This mod will require the installation of a new sharedassets1 file, a new sharedassets2 file, all new .xml files, and a resources file. A new UI is also included, but not necessary. There is an alternate download available for those who wish to use the default UI.
Food and Drink
Many new food items have been added, most from the 7 DayZ to Die Mod. What new food items can you look forward to?
- Toasted Ham Sandwich
- Potato Soup
- Purified Water
- Veggie Juice
- Apple Pie
There are also new Medicinal Items to craft and loot as well. These items can be essential to survival in the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Purification Tablets
- Venom Sac
- Caffeine Pills
New Farmable Crops:
3. Live Free Or Die
Live Free Or Die is a ‘whole package’ Mod for Seven Days To Die. It is the initial Mod to add Machines for the game. It adds 6 new guns, 15 Devices, and numerous new food, drink, and creating items to the sport. Moreover, many new blocks have already been included as well as transforming existing blocks and letting others, that people were previously unable to art, able to be crafted.
Opponents have been made harder to control, and a few even have new abilities. Health values have been increased, they are able to hear you from further away, and speed has been increased. Never fear – headshots still consider most of them down easily. Better tools also help to balance the middle to late-game out in difficulty. There is so much to number, I have begun developing its own site having a full wiki. As of this moment, there is plenty of information to have you started – but far more to return.
4. 7D2D: Survival horror
- Zombies have 135-degree FoV rather than 180
- Night zombie speeds are much lower
- Zombie dogs will run slower than before
- Regular zombies have more health
Weapons and tools
- Melee weapons do double damage
- Guns generally do less damage
- You need different bullets and shells
- Different shells and bullets require different amounts of metal
- The sniper rifle fires 7.62 N
- Tool repair kits are now needed for advanced tools
- Nails are used in making advanced tools
- Basic weapon recipes tweaked somewhat
- Ammunition Nation book 2 – needed for crafting all types of 7.62 ammo
- Medical book – needed to craft first aid kits and medicinal bandages
- Chemistry book – needed to make antibiotics, grain alcohol and biofuel
- Explosives book – needed to make gunpowder, powder charges, dynamite and TNT blocks
- Anarchists cookbook – needed to make pipebombs and mines
- Construction book – needed to make cement and cement-based blocks
5. 7 Days Edits
- 7 Days Edits is a simple mod that edits lots of things I do each time they update, larger ammo amounts larger water.